Game of Thrones Ascent can run slower than old times after you add more friends, level in the game, having many items in your storage and have many sworn swords. However you all need to have these stuffs in your account for playing better the game. Removing these items and necessary stuffs won’t also help you to play game faster. There are a few things to fix this problem.
How to Fix Slow Working of Game of Thrones Ascent
- Firstly we recommend you to check your connection. There are many speed test websites. You can do tests on these sites. SpeedTest is also recommended. If your connection is slower than 7 mbps, you may have connection issues. We recommend you to unplug your connection device and try connect again. If the problem is not resolved, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- A platform which has been provided by Disruptor Beam is working faster than main page of the GoTA, you can click here to go to this page after you login to account. It is also official gameplay platform of the game.
- Please ensure that you don’t have any downloads or uploads which keeps your connection busy. It will make your connection to GoTA slower.
- There can be some server issues with the game. This happens often in the game, be patient and try re-login to the game about 5 minutes later.
- We recommend Google Chrome for the best game experience.
Good CPU and Cache Memory Will Make the Game Play Better
Minimum requirements for playing the game is Intel Pentium 4 processor and Windows 7 (OS X Mavericks 10.9, 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04+, etc) However you need to have a better device than this for playing the game.
We have tested Game of Thrones Ascent in two devices which has these specs:
Compuer 1: Intel® Pentium® Processor E2140, 1M Cache, 1.60 GHz, 4 GB Ram.
Computer 2: Intel® Core™ i5-6400 Processor, 6M Cache, 3.30 Ghz, 4 GB Ram.
At the beginning of the game Computer 1 wasn’t performing very bad. However it started to get slower when we completed tasks, have items in our storage and had more friends in our list. Now it’s even serious problem to enter the game. It is taking almost 30 seconds to enter the game.
In Computer 2 that time has dropped significantly and we could manage to enter the game in 5 seconds and we manage to use features of the game immediately. Cache memory and faster CPU makes game playing easier.
We have already tested the game on iPhone 4s and iPhone 7 Plus. Game is working quite slow for iPhone 4s but the speed is decent at iPhone 7 Plus.