You can not enter AvA Phase with iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android applications on your mobile devices. We are going to tell you how to enter AvA with mobile on this page for you.
Enter AvA with Android Devices (Phone and Tablet)
We will tell you how to join AvA phases with Android devices step by step below. For iOS please scroll down.
- Go to Play Store and search for Puffin Browser. You can also tap here to go to download Puffin Browser.
- Tap on Install button to get browser in your Android phone or tablet. You can tap on pictures to enlarge them on this page.
- Google Play will send you notification, please accept it.
- Puffin Web Browser is only 17 MB. This will take a few seconds to download it. When it is done, open the application.
- Tap next a few times to run the application and the browser will open.
- Tap on “Search or Type URL” button and search for “Game of Thrones Ascent”.
- Go to Disruptor Beam website and login to your account.
- Wait until the game loads fully. This can take some time at the first loading, however it won’t take forever.
- Now you are inside. Tap on AvA and enter it.
We have tested this on our the oldest Android tablet which is about 5 year-old and worked like a charm.
Join AvA with iPhone and iPad
We haven’t tested Puffin Web Browser on iOS devices yet. However we should tell you that Puffin Browser is not working perfect like for iOS devices like in Android. We hope that it will work for you.
- Tap here and download the Puffin Browser for your iPhone or iPad.
- Download the application and run it on your device.
- Tap on next a few times for running the application.
- Search for “Game of Thrones Ascent” on Puffin and enter to login page.
- Login to the page and enter AvA Phase.
It worked on Samsung Galaxy. Thank you very much. Does it work on Google Chrome application too?
After your comment, we have tested it on Google Chrome with our tablet device. It worked well. However Puffin Web Browser was a bit faster.