Upgrade to strengthen weapons is a tutorial quest which will help you to learn how to upgrade in the game. You can get the quest from Blacksmith Heppa in Moradon Castle. You will need to purchase a weapon from Weapon Merchant for this quest and you need to upgrade the item and then return to item to Hepa. Let us give you more details about the quest, tell you how to do it and rewards you will get after you complete the quest.
How to Complete Upgrade to Strengthen Weapons Quest
- Go to Blacksmith Hepa and right click on him.
- Click on “Upgrade to Strengthen Weapons” button.
- Hepa is going to give you information about strengthen weapons and upgrading. Click on “Confirm”.
- Click on “Accepted” to get the quest.
- Click on Town button to get in front of upstairs of Moradon.
- Climb upstairs and go west side of the second bazaar floor of Moradon.
- Keep go until you see Weapon Merchant Gargameth.
- Right click on Gargameth and click on “I would like to trade” button.
- Buy Dagger (+1) item from Gargameth.
- Now you will need to visit Charon. Head east and you will see the Charon at the middle of the area.
- Right click on Charon and click on “I would like to trade.”
- Purchase Upgrade Scroll (Low Class Item) which will cost 11.000 gold to you.
- Magic Anvil just located near of Charon. Select “Magic Anvil” and right click on it.
- Click on upgrade item. Upgrade screen will appear in a new window.
- Put Dagger (+1) into the left box and right click on Upgrade Scroll (Low Class Item) and it will be placed automatically.
- Click on confirm button to upgrade Dagger +1. You will get a warning like “Item might be destroyed…”, just confirm it.
- Get your Dagger (+2) and go meet with Hepa again and right click on him.
- Select “Upgrade to strengthen weapons [Before Compensation]” and select a suitable weapon for your class.
- Click on “Accepted” button to complete the task.
- A beginner unique item