Age of Wushu
- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce6600, 10 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 10 April 2013
- Publisher: Snail Games
Click Here to Vote
Age of Wushu is an action fantasy MMORPG. The game has been published by Snail Games in 2013. There are many good reviews about the game on many platforms. There is also a mobile version of the game which is called Age of Wushu Dynasty. We are going to review mobile version at another page incoming days. The game is playable on Microsoft Windows operating system only. Snail Games is also publisher of Heroes of Gaia which we have reviewed on GameRanks.
Age of Wushu Gameplay
There are 8 schools that you can select on Age of Wushu in 3 groups. These groups are good, neutral and evil:
- Evil Schools: Wanderer’s Valley, Royal Guards
- Royal Guards: Royal Guards are similar with Shaolin but its difference is using the dark powers of Age of Wushu realm.
- Wanderer’s Valley: Wanderer’s Valley is a school where you can use power of the dark chi.
- Neutral Schools: Tangmen, Scholars
- Tangmen: Tangmen have hidden weapons and they have poisonous attacks.
- Scholars: Scholars are kind of Bards in Age of Wushu. They use the power of music against their enemies.
- Good Schools: Emei, Beggars’ Sect, Shaolin, Wudang
- Wudang: They use chi power to weaken their enemies and eliminate them.
- Shaolin: Only males can get this school. They have fierce skills.
- Beggars’ Sect: This school fight with their staff.
- Emei: Only females are accepted to Emei. They look like Shaolin.
You can select one of these schools and begin to your adventure on Age of Wushu.
You can watch the gameplay video of Age of Wushu below:
Age of Wushu Screenshots: