- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 7, AMD and Intel processors recommended, 8 GB RAM, 2.5 HDD Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 7 January 2016 (Early Access)
- Publisher: Stained Glass Llama on Steam
- Divergence: Online has good graphics.
- The game has a good concept but it seems it will take much time to play it with 100% performance since the development is very slow.
- This game is in beta version yet.
- Stained Glass Llama couldn't manage to publish this game about more than a year and it started to get protests from some users on Steam, Youtube and Reddit platforms.
- Many bugs and gameplay problems has been reported by gamers.
- Unfortunately there is not much online players on this game. That will be hard for you to meet other players.
Click Here to Vote
Divergence: Online is a new game which has been published by Stained Glass Llama. The game is an action TPS and it is in early access stage yet. It is available for Windows OS and you can download the game from Steam.
Divergence: Online Gameplay
Divergence: Online has 5 different races with different jobs. It is a similar game with Life is Feudal: Your Own a little bit and there are some similarities with SWG. You will need to begin to a new life on the game and you need to create all needed things on your own on the game. So we recommend you to pick your job carefully before start to the game. It will help you to save some time. You can take a look at gameplay video of the game below for getting more information on Divergence: Online.
You can watch the game video below about Divergence: Online. This will help you a little bit about gameplaying.
You can click on screenshots to enlarge them:
Unfortunately we couldn’t find any trailer for Divergence: Online.