Click Here to Vote
Red Crucible: Firestorm$0
- There are many online people from different countries who are playing this game.
- Red Crucible: Firestorm 100% free to play.
- If you love first person shooter (FPS) games, you should give a try this game.
- There are many different kind of weapons you can use.
- Maps are balanced well and tank battles are exciting.
- It is available for Linux, Microsoft Windows OS and macOS.
- Unfortunately Red Crucible: Firestorm doesn't work in browser now.
Red Crucible: Firestorm is an action – first person shooter game that you can play on Facebook Gameroom, Windows OS, macOS and Linux. The game is not playable at browser at the moment. The game is free to play.
Red Crucible: Firestorm Gameplay
If you ever played Counter Strike before, you will able to play Red Crucible without problem. Playing the game is quite easy. You will need to fight against enemies in the game and collect coins and honor points. You will able to purchase a better weapon from store of the game. You can also purchase coins from store with the real cash on the game.
Your main goal in the game is killing your enemies and you will need to equip well on the game if you don’t want to be killed. You can purchase all equipment from the store. You can find bombs, vehicles, artillery strike, parachutes, boosts (speed, armor and gun), weapons (assault, support, sniper, etc.). You can also purchase tanks, helicopters, anti-air and anti-tank units. There are also war accessories which your character can wear in the battlefield.
There are also clan feature of the game which you can join. This is a good social feature of the game that allows players to know each other. You can also create a clan. For creating a clan you will need 550 coins or 2000 honor points. You can make the payment with one of those.
You will start to game with a M 16, M9 and bayonet for melee attacks.