Tales of Solaris
- Minimum Requirements (Windows): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser (Available on Kongregate, Official Website and Armor Games)
- Release Date: 22 April 2013
- Publisher: NGames
Tales of Solaris$0
Click Here to Vote
Tales of Solaris is an action adventure RPG that you can play on Facebook, Game321, Kongregate, Armor Games, R2Games with the browser. The game is only available for these platforms. There is not any mobile version. It is free to play. The game concept is looking like Chrono Wars. However the difference between Chrono Wars and Tales of Solaris is both game has different battle modes.
Tales of Solaris Gameplay
There are 6 classes on this game and you can select one of them when you register to the game. These classes are:
- Warrior: Brave melee fighters who can use swords, axes, etc. They have high hit points and defence points in the game.
- Mage: Mages are characters who has studied arcane. They attack from the range, they are not effective in melee fights. Their attack points high in Tales of Solaris.
- Sniper: These are very handy class in group fights.
- Wizard: They are like mages and they are effective at poisoning in the game.
- Assassins: These individuals are very fast while they are attacking and they can kill their target with multiple combos.
- Priests: Defensive healers of the game and they can also resurrect.
After you select the class, you will begin to the game. There is auto path finding on the game and you won’t need to find quest giving people manually. There is also an auto-battle option too. You will easily finish quests and battle against your opponents with these options. You will get notifications from the game about usage of items and if you get better weapons and armours. It is recommended to click “use” button for enable usage of items or equip better weapons and armors.
You will also need to take care of your skills and upgrade them. Otherwise you won’t able to complete incoming missions on the game. You can see the upgrade page via clicking on “Skill” button in the game.
You can also watch the game play video below.