- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows Vista OS, Intel Core i3 530 2.93 GHz, 2 GB RAM, nVidia GeGorce 9800 GTX Graphic Card, 10 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 21 January 2010
- Publisher: NEXON Korea Corp. and NEXON America Inc
Click Here to Vote
- Combat is fun in Vindictus.
- There are fun boss fights in the game.
- We like graphics of Vindictus.
- The game is F2P.
- Players in communities can be rude at times.
- Unbalanced classes are the main problem of the game.
- The game is requiring to pay too much.
- Very limited classes with current characters.
- The game didn't get any serious update in last a few years.
- PvP doesn't attract players.
Vindictus is an Action MMORPG game which is available for Microsoft Windows OS. The game is free to play and you can get it from the official website of Vindictus and Steam.
There are multiple characters that you can select at the beginning of the game. After you select your character, you will start to the game with some tutorial tasks. In the tutorial, you will learn how to use your skills and also learn short cuts of the game. These are available characters on Vindictus:
- Lann: He is a swordsman with some quick abilities. Since his agility is very good, he can avoid from enemy attacks easily and does counter attacks against their foes.
- Delia: Another young character of Vindictus with Lynn. She dances in the battlefield and she does unexpected attacks against her foes.
- Sylas: He can support his allies with his abilities. He is a kind of magician who can use phantom energy on the game.
- Vella: Vella is very similar to Lann and she is Lann’s female version. She is good at offense and defense and her one of the best abilities is escaping from attacks of her enemies.
- Karok: He also known as Boos Basher on the game and he is very powerful and tall character of the game.
- Arisha: She is a warrior who can cast spells. She is very intelligent and that effects her magic damage significantly.
- Kai: Kai is good for those who loves to play MMORPG with a ranger character. You can set up your bow for long range or short range with Kai. He is very athletic character and it will help you to move in battlefield really quick.
- Lynn: She is using glaive and she is the youngest character on Vindictus. Her good agility gives her advantage to move fast on battlefield and avoid from attacks of enemies.
- Evie: She generally use a staff and scythe and she is one of the best magic individuals of the game. She can summon golems and use them against their foes.
- Hurk: Hurk is a powerful character on the game and his role is berserker on the game. He does massive damages on his foes.
- Fiona: Fiona is a tanky melee warrior of the game. She can tank quite damage and attack her enemies with melee skills.
Here is a good gameplay video with commentary below.
Click on Vindictus screenshots below to enlarge them
Official trailer of Vindictus: