- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP Operating System, Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 256 MB Graphic Card
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 15 October 2009
- Publisher: Gravity Interactive Inc
- The game is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, German, French, Turkish, Indonesian and Korean languages.
- It is free to play game. If you like anime adventure games, you can try it.
- You don't need to have a high-tech computer to play it.
- The player community is active. There are not thousands of players on the game but there are still many active users. You will generally meet people from Estonia, Russia, Indonesia, Malaysia and United States of America on the game.
Click Here to Vote
Dragon Saga is an anime adventure game that you can play on Windows OS. You can actually play the game Linux and Mac but the game publisher doesn’t support these operating systems officially. It is free to play and download and the game has been published by Gravity Interactive Inc. We have already reviewed four good games of this publisher on GameRanks, you can also check their reviews: Dragonica Online, Requiem: Rise of the Reaver, Ragnarok Online and Rose Online.
Dragon Saga Gameplay
You will need to select a server and a channel at first. Then you will able to create your character. At character selection, you will need to select one of two races of the game. They are humans and a humanoid form who are called as Dragonskin. There are 4 classes available. Warrior, Magician, Thief and Archer. These are common classes of fantasy role play games but let’s mention about these classes shorty for those who will start to play MMO games. Warrior is a melee class and they can tank high amount of damages with their high HP stat and strong armours. They prefer to fight against their enemies with close combat tactics. Magicians prefer to fight from the range with their arcane power skills. They don’t have high HP stats and they don’t wear strong armours as same as other classes but they can hurt their enemies with high damage dealt. Thieves are agile creatures and they can sneak into their enemies with their skills. They can hit them with critical damage and hurt them badly. They also prefer close combat against their enemies. Archers are also agile as same as thieves but they prefer range attacks. They use bow and arrows to beat their enemies. You can customize your character and begin to your adventure on Dragon Saga.
You can watch Dragon Saga’s first look video:
No screenshots available for Dragon Saga at the moment. You can still watch the gameplay video above or the game trailer below.
Official gameplay video of Dragon Saga: