- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP OS, 800 MHz processor, 100 MB Storage, 512 MB RAM
macOS: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, 256 MB RAM, 40 MB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : 64 Bit Linux OS, 100 MB Storage, 512 MB RAM, OpenGL support
- Platforms: Windows OS, Linux OS, Mac OS X
- Release Date: 1998
- Publisher: Stephane Portha (Individual)
- Graal Kingdoms is a paid game but you will able to test the game with a trial account and you will able to think about purchase it or not.
- The price of the game is very reasonable.
- We like the storyline of Graal Kingdoms but it can still be improved.
- There is not a large player community of the game but there are still many players who are playing it.
- Stephane Portha providing good support for his games.
- Graphics are outdated. (It is expected since the game has been released 20 years ago)
- Class options are very limited.
Click Here to Vote
Graal Kingdoms is an Adventure MMORPG. The game is a part of GraalOnline and it represents PC version. You can download and play the game free. It is available on the official website of the game. The game has old school graphics and mechanics. The game is also looking like Tibia. You can play the game on Windows OS, Linux OS and Mac OS.
Graal Kingdoms Gameplay
After you create your character, you will start to Graal Kingdoms and there won’t be any tutorial for you at the beginning of the game. So we recommend you to use guides on the official website. However there are still many useful videos on YouTube about Graal Kingdoms. You can join guilds and become a part of an organization. The player community is not very large on Graal Kingdoms but there are still many players on it. The game has been released in 1998, so we recommend you to not to expect much from it. However if you like old school games, you will find lots of things that you will like on this game.
Here is a gameplay video of a character in the video. He is hunting a boss on the video. That will help you to understand about the gameplay of the game a little bit. The video also includes PvP between players who are trying to hunt the boss.
These are screenshots of the game:
This is the fan made trailer of Graal Kingdoms: