- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 32-bit operating system, Intel Core i5-2series or equal AMD, 1 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000 Graphic Card, 1 GB Storage
macOS: Mac OS X 10.7.5 operating system, Intel Core i5 processor, 1 GB RAM, Intel HD 4000 graphic card, 1 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS, Mac OS X, Xbox, PS4
- Release Date: 9 July 2015
- Publisher: Trion Worlds
- Trove has a nice concept with unique classes, storyline and gameplay.
- It is free to download and play.
- It is also good for kids.
- The game community is nice.
- You will need to pay for the game sometime later after you started to game but it won't be too much.
Click Here to Vote
Trove is an adventure pixel game which includes pixel game factors inside. The game is free to play and you can download it freely from Microsoft Store, PS4 Store, Steam and official website of the game. You can download the game for PC and Mac from the official website. You will need to create an account for that. The game publisher Trion Worlds is already publisher of Rift and Defiance.
There are 15 classes on Trove that you can select:
- Knight: Knight can harm their enemies with melee fights and charge them. You can also heal your character with this class.
- Shadow Hunter: Shadow Hunters are ranger units in the game. They use arrows and bows to eliminate his/her targets.
- Gunslinger: They can use plasma guns against their opponents. They are range units.
- The Revenant: They are tanky creatures of the realm and they can protect their allies on the battlefield.
- Neon Ninja: Neon Ninjas has stealth, melee and range abilities.
- Ice Sage: Ice Sages are using ice magic to freeze/slow down their foes.
- Dino Tamer: Dino tamers can befriend dinosaurs in the game and they can use the power of these mighty creatures.
- Boomeranger: Boomeranger can be a good melee fighter but he is also very effective as a ranger with his boomerang.
- Tomb Raiser: They can absorb health from their targets and summon their minions.
- Fae Trickster: Fae uses illusions to eliminate his/her target.
- Lunar Racer: This fox-like creatures can be quite dangerous with their spears.
- Pirate Captain: Pirate Captain is another range unit of the game. He/she befriended parrot and use him at attacks.
- Chloromancer: Chloromancer is a mage class of the game and they use the power of flower at the battlefield.
- Dracolyte: Dracolyte is a class which has befriended a baby dragon. You can ablaze your target with him.
- Candy Barbarian: He has axes in both hands but he can also use power of candy to eliminate his foes.
You can select one of these classes on the game and you can begin to your adventure on the realm of Trove. Since it includes sandbox features, you will able to do much on the game. You can watch the gameplay video below and the trailer of the game for learning more about it.
Trove gameplay video:
Official trailer of Trove: