- Minimum Requirements (Browser): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser, Steam, Kongregate, Facebook
- Release Date: 20th December 2016
- Publisher: Panoramik
- Mighty Party is 100% free to play.
- The game is similar concept with many other fantasy card games. You can easily figure out how to play the game if you are not new.
- You don't need a high-tech computer or a device to play this game.
- You can play the game at multiple platforms.
- Graphics are not promising but it is still good.
- If you are seeking for a unique game, you can find many similar games with Mighty Party.
Click Here to Vote
Mighty Party is a Card Fantasy Role-Playing game where you can play on Kongregate, Steam, Facebook and Armor Games. It is an easy game and it has similar concept with other card games. If you have interested with card games before you will able to play it easily.
You like or dislike Mighty Party? Click here to share your experience on this game and review it.
Mighty Party Gameplay
The game will start with tutorial battles. You can learn a little bit strategy with this tutorial battles at the beginning. So we recommend you to take a look at classes of your cards and their skills. There are generally anti-skills of defensive and attacking skills of your opponent. You can make a good strategy if you figure out these skills and card classes. They key factor in the game is killing the hero of the opponent. You can be weaker than your opponent, however with a correct strategy you can kill hero of your opponent and you can win the game. You can also follow the tutorial of the game for levelling up faster and understand the other features of the game. There are multiple kind of battles and you will need to have an idea about these battle types. Because you will get many free items from events, battles and promotions of Mighty Party. You should also be careful about tracking level of your cards. After you pass some stages on the game, you will need stronger cards and you won’t get any notification that you can level up a card on the game. You will need to follow it yourself and level up your cards to strengthen them.