- Minimum Requirements (Browser): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser, Kongregate
- Release Date: 10th June 2014
- Publisher: Synapticon (Kongregate)
Click Here to Vote
- If you like card games, you will find a different concept and a unique card game with Tryrant Unleashed.
- It is a good strategy card game.
- It is 100% free to play.
- Browser version is only available on Kongregate.
- There could be more attractive graphics with this concept.
Tyrant Unleashed is a game that you can only play on Kongregate for browsers. There are also Android and iOS versions of the game. The game is a Sci-Fi Card game. Graphics of the game is simple and concept of the game is a simple too when we compare with other card games. It is free to play and you can also purchase items in the game by using Kongregate credits.
Tyrant Unleashed Gameplay
You battle with the cards in the game and every cards are symbolizing a military unit. You will see that when you begin to the game since Tyrant Unleashed starts with a tutorial war. You will learn how to place your cards with these tutorial battles and you will also understand skills of cards. There are tanky units, healing units, offensive units and normal units (eg: Infantry) on the game. Your timing should be good for using them and you should make a good strategy for matching your cards with your opponent. Otherwise you can get defeats if you are even stronger than him/her at PvP and Quests. We recommend you to check your cards after every quest you have complete. Because you will get new and better cards when you complete quests. You can check your cards via clicking on “Deck” in the game screen. You will see there all list of your cards. You can replace any cards on your deck with stronger cards.
You will need to eliminate commander of the opponent for win the battle. If you have more cards on the table, you are going to start to hit to commander of the opponent and you will able to get an early win.