- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 OS, 1 GHz Processor, 512 MB RAM, 5 GB Sotage
macOS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6, 5 GB Storage, 512 MB RAM
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS, macOS
- Release Date: 2 September 2008
- Publisher: KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.
- The game is 100% free to play.
- We like the class picking quiz at the beginning of the game.
- The game is suitable for kids and parents.
- We think that graphics are fun and we also like the effects of the skills.
- We like the player community on the game. There are many friendly and respectful people on the game.
- Wizard classes are very detailed and nice.
- Gameranks team loved Wizard101 much but we didn't like character appearances. We don't think that it is a huge issue though.
Click Here to Vote
Wizard101 is a nice fantasy card games which is also suitable for kids. There are many parents on the game who are playing the game with their kids. You can play the game in platforms like Microsoft Windows and Macintosh operating systems. It is free to play but you can enter some areas with paying only or getting paid membership.
Wizard101 is an easy game to play. Anyone who is older than 13 year-old can play the game. If you are younger than 13 years old, you can still play it but you will need to have parent permission for that. The game is also suitable for adults. We have enjoyed with our team while we were playing Wizard101. F2P options are a little bit limited but that won’t effect the fun which you feel while you are playing the game.
The game will start with a little quiz. This quiz will determine your wizard class on the game. If you answer these questions with fire-based answers, you will be a pyromancer (fire wizard), if you answer questions with death based answers you will be a necromancer (death wizard). There are many other classes on the game. You can make many friends on Wizard 101. There are several players who are playing this game. There is respectful and very good community between players. You will like it much. The game is free to play.
After you complete the quiz, you will start to the game with tutorial quests. Quests will be easy for you at first but then they will get harder. You will learn how to play on Wizard101 with these tutorial tasks. You will also find opportunity to add more cards to your deck. You will able to cast your spells with these cards on the game. While you are casting on the game, you will generally spend mana and if you go out of mana that won’t be nice for you. That can end up with the death of your character. So don’t forget to watch your mana before you challenge against other creatures on the game.
You can watch the Wizard101 gameplay video below:
Some Wizard 101 screenshots for you below: