A Tale in The Desert
- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Operating System, Intel Pentium III 1 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 256 MB RAM Graphic Card
macOS: Mac OS X 10.9.0, Any intel processor with 1 GHz
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Linux CentOS 7.0, GLIBC 2.17, Intel Pentium 4 1 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM, 512 MB Graphic Card
- Platforms: Windows OS, Linux OS, Mac OS
- Release Date: 2003
- Publisher: Pluribus Games
A Tale in The Desert$11.95
- A Tale in The Desert is free to try. You can test the game for 24 hours and decide to purchase it or not.
- You don't need to have an awesome computer to play this game.
- The game has a unique ancient Egypt concept.
- Game mechanics and graphics are outdated.
Click Here to Vote
A Tale in the Desert is a Sandbox MMORPG that you can play free. The game has a unique concept when you compare it with other Sandbox and MMORPG games. You will be in ancient Egypt times on the game and you are going to be in desert. You will try to survive in your adventure.
A Tale in the Desert Gameplay
A Tale in the Desert is a paid game, however you will able to play the game freely for 24 hours with your account. If you like the game, you can purchase an account and it will cost you about $11.95. The game is available for MacOS, Windows OS and Linux OS. Your computer doesn’t need to have high stats for playing the game.
After you customize your character on the game, you will able to start to the game.
You can watch the video below for getting information on gameplay: