Aetolia, the Midnight Age
- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
Android: N/A - Available on Chrome Android.
iPad and iPhone: N/A Available on Safari
Windows OS: N/A
Windows Mobile : N/A
- Platforms: Browser, Windows OS
- Release Date: 7 October 2001
- Publisher: Iron Realms Entertainment
Aetolia, the Midnight Age$0
- There is a massive fantasy role play world awaits you on Aetolia.
- It is free to play and the game is playable with many platforms. (On browser only.)
- Real time role play with other players.
- It is very good game for improving the English.
- The game has a good support by game admins.
- It is very good for MUD fans and text game players.
- No graphics on Aetolia, the Midnight Age.
Click Here to Vote
Aetolia, the Midnight Age Gameplay
Aetolia, the Midnight Age has many unique classes and races as same as their sister games Imperian and Achaea. This is a good MMORPG and a text based games. If you have played MUD games before, you will enjoy with the game. Otherwise it will be hard for you to play. You can create a life for your character on the game and role play with other players in real time. There are dozen of quests and missions which you can take from NPCs (or Denizens). There will be also guild (or house) tasks on the game. You can do almost anything which you can do in real life on the game. You can do business, you can trade with other players, you can create a family, and more… You can even be a vampire… There are many adventures awaiting you on Aetolia, the Midnight Age. You can find more information on Aetolia about the gameplay below. There are also screenshots alternatively if you are not looking for a video.
You can check the video below for learning more about Aetolia gameplay.
Click on images to enlarge them:
Unfortunately we couldn’t find any trailer for Aetolia.