Age of Connan: Unchained
- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP OS, Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM, 30 GB Storage, 128 MB Graphic Card
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 20 May 2008
Age of Connan: Unchained$0
- Playing a game with Cimmerian Conan concept is very exciting.
- If you like action, mmorpg and medieval facts on a game, you can give a try this game.
- Funcom has published a newer version of this game as "Conan Exiles". This is the paid version of the game.
- We cannot say that graphics are very bad but you can still feel that graphics are outdated on the game.
- There are not much online players on Conan.
- There are bugs which hasn't been fixed for a long time.
- Player communities are not very active due to lack of online players.
Click Here to Vote
Age of Conan: Unchained is an Action MMORPG that you can play on Microsoft Windows operating system. The game is not available for other services. It has been published by Funcom which are developer and publisher of Anarchy Online and Secret World Legends. The game is free and available to download from the official website of Age of Conan and Steam.
Age of Conan: Unchained Gameplay
There are 4 playable races on the game and you can pick one of them:
There are two classes that you can pick on the game and your character can be in different path because of the race you select:
- Dark Templar
- Priest of Mitra
- Tempest of Set
- Bear Shaman
- Hearld of Xotli
You can select one of these classes and races and begin to the game. Races has been taken from the real world and there are some fantasy factor on classes of the game.
You can watch the gameplay video of Age of Conan below with detailed information. There are first impressions about the game on the video.
Age of Connan Screenshots:
Official trailer of the game: