- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows Vista operating system, Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, nVidia Geforce 6600 or equal ATI graphic card, 30 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 25 November 2008
- Publisher: NCSOFT Corporation & Gameforge
Click Here to Vote
- Aion Online has been published about 9 years ago and it is still alive.
- There is a good storyline and background of the game.
- It is available in many languages.
- Aion Online is a free to play game and you don't need to spend cash for it. You can still purchase game items from the game store.
- Player community is moderate.
- Aion Online is slowly losing its popularity.
Aion Online is a good MMOPRG fantasy game that you can play on computers with Microsoft Windows operating system. The game is free to play and it is available to download from its official home page and also in steam. Aion Online’s publisher is NCsoft. They are also publisher of Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2, Lineage II.
Aion Online Gameplay
There are two races on Aion Online. You can select one of them at the beginning of the game. These races are:
- Asmodians: Asmodians are though races of Aion. They have pale skins and unnatural looking. They have a monstrous looking.
- Elyos: Elyos is looking like good races of RP realms. Such as humans or elves.
After you pick one of these races, you will need to select a class with gender. You will able to select a subclass (or a specialisation) after you get level 10 on the game. Classes and specialisations:
- Gladiator: Gladiators are good melee warriors with high agility. This helps them to move fast on the battlefield, avoid opponents strikes and make more hits their target.
- Templar: Unlike gladiators, Templars are not very agile but they do high amount of damage dealt against their opponents. They can be more offensive than Gladiators.
- Ranger: Rangers are bowmen of Aion realm and they hit target from the range. They use arrows and bows in the battlefield. Rangers is very quick class.
- Assassin: Assassins are another quick class as same as Rangers but they prefer to use with melee skills. With their stealth ability, they can sneak in enemies location and they make critical damages.
- Spiritmaster: Spiritmasters are using elemental powers (such as fire, water, air, etc.) while they are attacking their enemies. They can be quite effective at range attacks.
- Sorcerer: Sorcerer is another mage class of Aion with multiple good abilities.
- Cleric: Cleric is a good support class of Aion. They heal their allies and also they can strengthen them. They are not very offensive but they can still attack their nemies with a mace.
- Chanter: Chanters are good support class but they can also harm their enemies.
- Bard: Bards have debuff, buff and heal skills on the game.
- Gunner: Gunner is a range unit with magical weapons on the game.
- Aethertech: You will manage a monstrous robot with this class and you can harm your enemies much with Aethertech.
You can watch the gameplay video about the game for learning more about Aion Online.
The video below will help you about class selecting and the gameplay:
Screenshots of Aion Online: