- Minimum Requirements:
Android: Android 5.0 Lollipop, 7'' screen, ARMv7 or Atom Processor, OPEN GL 'S 2.0 support, 2 GB RAM
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, Intel or AMD with SSE2, Any graphic card with DirectX 10 support, 4 GB RAM
macOS: Mac OS X 10.7, Intel or AMD processor with SSE 2, Any graphic card which supports OpenGL 3.3, 4 GB RAM
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64 Bit, Intel/AMD CPU with SSE2, Any graphic card that supports OpenGL 3.3, SDL2: libsdl2-2.0-0, 4 GB RAM
- Platforms: Windows OS, Android, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS
- Release Date: 17 July 2017
- Publisher: Sandbox Interactive Gmbh
Click Here to Vote
- It is a good MMORPG Sandbox game and we are sure that it will be improved.
- We like the gameplay of Albion Online. You can almost craft and build anything on the game.
- The game is very new but there are many online players who are playing Albion Online.
- Graphics and player community could be better. We believe that community will go better in the future though.
Albion Online is a new MMORPG Sandbox game that you can play on any known operating systems. The game is also available on Android devices. The game is a good combination of PvE, Medieval, Sandbox and MMORPG. The game had a good popularity in BETA version. We believe that it will be everyone’s favorite game very soon. You can obtain the game from the official website of the Albion Online. Free to download. The game officially supports Android Tablets, however it doesn’t support Android phones. The game is still working at some Android mobiles.
Albion Online Gameplay
What you will find on Albion Online?
- A large world where you can discover and explore. You will find unique resources with exploration of the Albion Online realm.
- There are not any classes on Albion Online. You will be whatever you craft for yourself. If you smith a sword, you will be a swordsman. If you craft a bow, you will be a ranger… Or you can even be both…
- Unlike many other sandbox games, the game has many unique features, graphics, units, creatures and a world.
- There is a PvP feature of the game on Albion Online.
- You can create your own house.
- While you are exploring the Albion Online’s realm, you will meet many dangerous opponents.
- You can conquer territories on the game, build villages on your grounds and create your empire.
- PvE is also existing on Albion Online. You will already need this feature for gathering resources from creatures on the world. (Such as hide from Wolves)
- If you don’t want to fight but just hunt, if you want to create a quiet life for your character, you can also do that on Albion Online. You can be a farmer on Albion Online and take care of your fields and livestock on the game.
- You can sell all your crafted goods to other players or you can buy some nice items from them.
You can learn more about the game with gameplay video of Albion Online below:
Albion Online’s screenshots:
The official trailer of Albion Online which has been published by the official Youtube channel of the game: