- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows XP operating system, Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB Stoage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 2008
- Publisher: GamesInFlames
- Florensia combined with many game genres and we enjoyed while we were playing the game.
- We like the storyline of the game.
- We loved the gameplay of Florensia.
- The game has been released about 9 years ago but graphics are still good. It seem publisher/devs are caring for the game.
- The main problem about the Florensia is player community. There are still online players on the game but that's not enough. We believe the company should represent the game better to gamers.
- There is not too many item variations and class options on the game.
Click Here to Vote
Florensia is a nice anime MMORPG with ship war, medieval, dungeon and fantasy facts. It is available for Windows OS only and it is also available on Steam. Florensia’s publisher is GamesInFlames at the moment. You can download the game freely from the official website of the game and also from Steam. The game has very unique concept and very different gameplay.
You will need to create an account first to join to the game. After you create your account, you will need to select a server on the game. Please don’t forget the server that you started. Otherwise it can be a problem for you in the future. If you know Italian, Spanish / Portuguese or French, there are special servers for them on the game. You can select them. You will find PVP and noPvP servers in the list for English language. If you are not interested with player killing, select noPvP server, otherwise go through the normal one. You will need to select a class after you select your server. There are a few classes on Florensia, some of these classes: Explorers, Nobles, Saints, Mercenaries. You will see stat bars of these classes at the left screen of the game. You can make your class decision with the help of that. There is also a good character customization tools on the game. You can customize your characters with these tools. You will see the hotkeys at the screen when you connect to the game for the first time. It will help you much about the gameplay. Now you are ready to begin to game.
You can watch the guideline video below which has been made for newcomers of the game and it includes some reviews of recorders. The video will also help you how to create the character and how to do beginner quests on the game.
No screenshots available for Florensia at the moment.
This is the gameplay trailer which has been published on official channel of GamesInFlames: