- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 10 GB Storage, GeForce 4 Ti4200 64 MB Graphic Card,
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 11 March 2011
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment Inc.
Click Here to Vote
- Forsaken World has good graphics.
- The game is 100% free to play. You can still purchase items from the game store.
- There is a good class balance on the game.
- Unique skills and abilities are fun.
- The game is providing known role-play races for gamers. However classes like vampires and races like Lycan is hard to find on MMORPG games and it is very exciting to play with them.
- The publisher of the game has also other good works like Champions Online and Neverwinter.
- There could be more classes for races.
Forsaken World is a nice fantasy MMORPG that you can play on computer with Windows Operating system. It is free to play and it gives a good MMO experience its players. You can obtain the game from the official website of Arc Games. The publisher Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is also publisher of Neverwinter and Champions Online.
Forsaken World Gameplay
There are 6 races that you can select on Forsaken World, you can select different classes for each races:
- Kindred: Assassin, Mage, Vampire
- Assassin: Assassins are agile melee warriors of Forsaken World. Their stealth ability allows them to get closer their target and inflict a massive damage to their opponents.
- Mage: Mages are controlling elements and they harm their enemies with their arcane studies.
- Vampire: Vampires can use magic and melee combat skills against their opponent. They can be very dangerous at close combat.
- Lycan: Assassin, Priest
- Priest: Priests can cure and heal themselves and their allies on the game.
- Elves: Warrior, Priest, Bard,
- Warrior: Warriors are skilled melee fighters. They can be tanky with their armors and can be dangerous at melee fights.
- Bard: Bards can support their allies with multiple skills and they can also attack their enemies with their music.
- Stonemen: Protector
- Protector: Protectors are the most tanky class in the game. They can also craft weapons in the game.
- Dwarf: Marksman
- Marksman: Marksmen are using weapons to eliminate their target from the range.
- Human: Warrior, Assassin, Mage, Priest
Humans have more class options then other races. Dwarves and Stonemen have unique classes which are not available on other races. Vampire is also only available for Kindred.
You can watch the basic gameplay video of Forsaken World below which has been published on Prestigious Gaming on Youtube:
Forsaken World Screenshots:
Forsaken World Trailer: