- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 95 OS, Intel Pentium 166 MHz processor or AMD K5 processor, 10 MB RAM, 2 MB Graphic Card
macOS: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Wine.app/WineBottler 1.8 needs to be installed
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : No statement.
- Platforms: Windows OS, Mac OS X, Linux OS
- Release Date: 16 December 1996
- Publisher: Dragon's Eye Productions
Click Here to Vote
- We enjoyed while we were reviewing Furcadia and if you don't care much about graphics, we recommend this game for you.
- Dragon's Eye Productions providing good and reliable service for their players with this game.
- We like the gameplay of Furcadia.
- Good game for socializing.
- Player community is good.
- Suitable for kids.
- This game is very old and the graphics of the game are very outdated.
Furcadia is an oldschool virtual world MMORPG which has been released 1996. The game is based on socializing and you will do it with very different appearances. The game is also suitable for kids. You will able to create new friendships on Furcadia and you will able to create a new virtual world for yourself. You don’t need to have very quality/high-tech computer to play it. It is free to play and download. Furcadia is available on the official website of the game. You will find also traces of MUD genre on the game.
You will start to the game with creating a character. You can be male, female or unspecified at the beginning. There are different races on the game that you can pick and you can customize your character’s colors as you wish. These races are Bovine, Canine, Equine, Feline, Lapine, Musteline, Rodent, Sciurine and Ursine. These races will only effect your appearance. You will also need to write a description for yourself on the game. Then you will enter the realm of Furcadia. You can explore the world now and begin to meet with new people on the game while you are exploring. You can talk them from the chat screen of the game.
This is very handy video for those who will start to play Furcadia. If you are newbie on the game, you can get some tips with that.
We cannot provide any screenshots for Furcadia at the moment. If you would like to improve this section of this review please contact us.
The fan made trailer of Furcadia