- Minimum Requirements (Windows): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser
- Release Date: Unknown
- Publisher: R2Games
- It is free to play.
- There are some online players on God Wars.
- Graphics are not very promising.
- Story line of the game is not that good.
- While there are too many similar games around, it should be improved.
- You cannot control your heroes but your own character. That doesn't also make big difference though.
- It is almost impossible to make a strategy in the game when you start to battle.
Click Here to Vote
God Wars is a basic multiplayer online game which you can play on your browser. The game is looking like an older version of League of Angels. Concept of the game is same and when you check promotions and item sales of the game, you will see an old version of LoA I. Graphics is not very good of the game. The game has basic looking and can be played on your computer if you have download the R2Games client.
God Wars Gameplay
If you already played LoA before this game is not going to be a stranger for you. However we seriously doubt that if it’s worth to pay for the features of the game. There are many better games of R2Games at the moment. May be you should give a try alternative of these games. You can follow tutorial quests for learning how to play this game and you will get more information about quests. Story of the game is not that good when we compare with LoA and other games with similar concept.