- Minimum Requirements (Windows): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser, Facebook
- Release Date: 18th June 2014
- Publisher: Gtarcade
Click Here to Vote
- 100% free to play.
- A browser game which you can play non-stop for a long time without any crush message.
- There are online people from many different countries in the game.
- Graphics could be better.
- Only one language option.
- Didn't have any serious update for a long time.
- We can not say that you will involve to RPG with this game.
Knight’s Fable is a browser game which you can also play through Facebook. It has been released at 18th June 2014 and it didn’t get any serious update for Graphics and many other stuffs after its release. The game’s storyline is very basic and it is not written well. There are many similar games to Knight’s Fable on many websites at the moment and it is hard to call it as a unique game. It has been published by developers of LoA II. It has been a good game in 2014.
Knight’s Fable Gameplay
The game is very easy to play and you can learn it through the quest tracker of the game. You will able to get multiple quests which will help you to levelling fast. You will able to control your hero with your mouse and you will auto play with your hero in battles. If you don’t want to involve to battles it’s good but the game has no manual option at all. So your hero will attack your enemies without any command of you. However we believe that that kills the spirit of the game. You can collect several rewards from the game without paying anything. Follow quest tracker which is located left screen of the game. Don’t forget to wear equipment which you find and don’t forget to give points to your skills. Otherwise you won’t go further in quests. After you pass some quests, you will able to build a squad for yourself and get stronger in the game. Don’t also forget to care your heroes skills and equipment. Completing quests is your main goal in the game. This is how you can obtain rewards, resources and heroes in the game. The game doesn’t want serious requirements from your computer, so you can play it for a few hours in your browser without needing a restart.