- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows Vista 32 bit Operating System, Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 6600 GT Graphic Card, 60 GB storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 1 October 2003
- Publisher: NCSOFT Corporation
- Lineage II is free to play and the game exists about 13 years.
- There are many online people on the game and there are many good player communities on Lineage II.
- Graphics are good.
- You don't need to have a decent computer to play this game.
- This game is good for those who like old school MMORPG gaming.
Click Here to Vote
Lineage II is one of the most popular fantasy MMORPG games on internet world and the game is existing about 13 years. It is a free game to play and you can play it only Microsoft Windows operating system. The game is published by NCSOFT Corporation at the moment. You can obtain the game from official website of Lineage II.
Lineage II Gameplay
There are common and unique races of RPG on the game. You can select one of these races on the game:
- Human: When you select human you will have many class options on the game. Their stats are balanced and they are good for magic and melee classes.
- Elf: Elves are similar with humans in melee however they are much better than humans at magic classes. Their limited constitution (for magic classes) can cause some problems though.
- Dark Elf: They are the best at melee fights but they have short constitution as same as their cousins Elves. They can also be very effective in magic based classes.
- Orc: Good warriors who can tank damages. You can also select a magic class with orcs.
- Dwarf: Dwarves are only fighters and they can be quite tough with their high hit points.
- Kamael: Winged creatures of the realm and magic classes are available for them.
- Ertheia: Ertheia is a dangerous race since they can attack their target with massive damage. Magic is available for this race.
Classes and Races:
You can find here all classes of Lineage II and availability for races:
- Knight: Human, Elf, Dark Elf
- Warrior: Human, Dwarf, Orc, Kamael, Ertheia
- Rogue: Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Dwarf
- Archer: Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Kamael
- Wizard: Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Kamael, Ertheia
- Enchanter: Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Orc
- Summoner: Human, Elf, Dark Elf
- Healer: Human, Elf, Dark Elf
After you enter the game, you will have a nice tutorial of the game. You can learn a lot from the tutorial. We recommend you to follow tutorial tasks, if you are newbie on Lineage II.
The gameplay video below is quite helpful for those who just started to play Lineage II.