Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu
- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 98SE OS, Intel Pentium III 800 MHz, 256 MB RAM, 8 MB Graphic Card, 1 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 21 May 2005
- Publisher: VALOFE Global Ltd
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu$0
- Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu has been published years ago but there are still many active players on the game.
- We like the player community of the game.
- Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu is an old school game with old graphics and old game mechanics. If you are not loving such games, we don't recommend it for you.
- There are not many options for classes on the game. Characters are very limited.
- Graphics are outdated.
Click Here to Vote
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu is an anime MMORPG which doesn’t require you to have high-tech computer. A Pentium 4 computer with 256 MB RAM and Windows 98SE OS will be enough to play it. The game has been published by Valofe Global LTD. It is free to play the game and it is free to download. The game has been published in 21 May 2005. Valofe already publishing another good MMORPG game Atlantica Online. We have introduced this game on GameRanks in our recent pages. You can also check our review for Atlantica Online too.
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu Gameplay
There are 4 characters you can pick on the game. Each characters have different specialities and abilities. Each heroes have different nice storyline. If you are interested with storylines of the games for getting inspired, you can take a look at their stories at the official website of the game. You can select Calix, Ariel, Fabian and Raina as character on the game.
Here is the 22 minutes gameplay video of Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu. You can learn about beginner quests, character creation and controls of the game with this video.
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu Screenshots:
Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu trailer: