Lusternia: Age of Ascension
- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
Android: N/A - Available on Chrome Android.
iPad and iPhone: N/A Available on Safari
Windows OS: N/A
Windows Mobile : N/A
- Platforms: Browser, Windows OS
- Release Date: 7 October 2004
- Publisher: Iron Realms Enetrtainment
Click Here to Vote
Lusternia: Age of Ascension$0
- Lusternia has a good MUD concept with very good storyline.
- There are many unique races, classes and skills on the game.
- This is very good game for text game players.
- The game has a good tutorial at the beginning.
- You can play this game freely at all.
- There are good rewards when you complete tasks, missions and get new achievements on the game. You will able to develop your character faster and better with these rewards.
- The game is playable many platforms and operating system.
- Lusternia has no graphics like other MUD games.
Lusternia is another unique MMORPG of Iron Realms Entertainment and you are going to involve many adventures in the large world of the game. The game is a text-based and there is a browser client that you can play this game on Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc. You will able to reach the game anytime from anywhere of the world. You can also play the game with MUD clients. MUD clients are working for windows only.
These are settings of Lusternia to connect with MUD Client:
TCP/IP Address: lusternia.com
Port Number: 23
There are many unique races, guilds, tons of quests and missions on the game. Lusternia has its own history and mythology on the game. There are libraries in cities and there are tales, stories, historical events which has been written by users. You will need to be very creative to play this game and you should like text games. You won’t see any graphics on this game at all like Imperian, Aetolia and Achaea. It is free to play and there are many players who are playing this game on Lusternia world.
We couldn’t detect any gameplay video of Lusternia. You can watch the IRE tutorial below or scroll down to see screenshots of the game.
No trailer detected for Lusternia.