- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows Vista, Core 2 Dup 1.8 Ghz or equal AMD, NVidia Geforce 6600 or equal AMD graphic card, 23 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS, Xbox, PS4
- Release Date: 20 June 2013 (Xbox: 2015 - PS4: 2016)
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment Inc.
Click Here to Vote
- The game is available for Windows OS, PS4 and Xbox One.
- The game graphics are nice.
- It is exciting to play a game which is based on Dungeons and Dragons.
- PvP and PvE is fun.
- There are tons of hunting areas and quests on Neverwinter.
- Steam download of the game is very problematic when you purchase items from the game store. It is recommended to obtain the game from the official website. Staff of the game doesn't provide a good support for steam client problems.
- There is a serious server lag problem.
Neverwinter is a free MMORPG based on RPG game Dungeons & Dragons. You can play the game on Windows operating system, Xbox consoles and PS4 consoles. The game is available to download in Microsoft Store, PS Store, Steam and official website of the game.
Neverwinter is a typical MMORPG game. You will need to select a race for yourself in the game and create your character. Then you will need to select a class for yourself. Since you can create more than one character on the game, you don’t need to worry in creation process. However we recommend you to think twice about your class for not to lose time for nothing on the game. You can communicate with other players and learn more about the game on Neverwinter. You can select races like half orc, human, wood elf, sun elf, dwarf, halfling, half elf, tiefling on Neverwinter. You can learn more about gameplay for newbies below with the video.
You can watch the gameplay video below. It will be a useful guideline for you if you are new at Neverwinter.
You can click on Neverwinter screenshots to enlarge them.
The cinematic trailer of Neverwinter.