- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Unknown
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Unknown
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Release Date: 15 June 2009
- Publisher: Onverse LLC
- There are many players who are playing this game.
- The gameplay is fun. Especially if you love shopping, you will find lots of opportunities in Onverse.
- There are many items that you can purchase in the game.
- It is free to play.
- Since the security problem of forums, the game has lost all out of game player community recently. However there are still many online players in game.
- Game graphics need improvements.
Onverse is a virtual world MMORPG that you can play on Mac, Linux and Windows operating systems. The game publisher is Onverse LLC and it has been published in 15 June 2009. The game has common virtual world game features and specialities with many online players. If you are looking for a virtual life game, you can try Onverse. There are also many virtual world alternatives of the game, such as Habbo, There, Furcadia, Second Life, Avakin Life, etc. You can find more alternatives on GameRanks.
You will need to register to the game first from the website to reach download links of the game. While you are registering your account, the game will ask you pick an appearance. Don’t worry about that, you will able to customize your character after you install the game to your computer. You can download the game for Mac, Linux and Windows OS. After you install the game, you will able to fully customize your character on Onverse. Then you will able to start to game and meet new people. You will able to get a free home for yourself on the game and you will able to customize it a little bit. You can go out and shopping from multiple kind of shops.
Onverse gameplay video:
No screenshots available for this game at the moment.
Official trailer of Onverse: