Runes of Magic
- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP 2 OS, Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 12 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 19 March 2009
- Publisher: Gameforge, Runewaker
Click Here to Vote
Runes of Magic is a Fantasy MMORPG. You can play the game only on Windows OS. It is free to download and play but you can still purchase items from the game store.
Runes of Magic Gameplay
There are three classes on Runes of Magic and you can select different classes with these 3 races on the game:
Classes and Available Races:
- Warrior (All Races): Warriors are melee fighters of Rune of Magic realm. They can use swords and axes on the game.
- Warlock (Dwarf Only): Warlocks are using dark magic to destroy their targets. They use staff and wand as same as other magician classes on the realm.
- Warden (Elf Only): Wardens are protector of the forests. They can be quite tanky and they are good at melee fights. They use two handed weapons.
- Priest (Human & Dwarf): They are healer of the realm. They are not defensive as same as mage, however they can still use shields.
- Champion (Dwarf Only): Champions can be quite effective in melee battles or they can be tanky. They use hammers.
- Mage (All Races): Mages are units who can damage their enemies from the range with their arcane power. They use staff and wand on the game. They are not very defensive and they can use cloth armor.
- Druid (Elf Only): Druid is another magical class of the game. Unlike mages and warlocks, they can use shields. They can be a good healer and also good combatant from the range.
- Rogue (All Races): Rogues are a kind of assassins on Runes of Magic and they can use daggers on the game.
- Scout (Human & Dwarf): Scouts can be range or melee units. They can use daggers, swords, bows, crossbows.
- Knight (Human Only): Knight is the tank class of Runes of Magic. They protect their allies on the game with leading their groups in the battle. They can tank large amount of damage with their plate armor and strong shields.
You can select one of these three races and you can pick the suitable class for your character.
The video in the below is quite informative for newcomers and for those who wants to know about the gameplay of Runes of Magic:
Runes of Magic screenshots:
Official game trailer: