- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP, 1 GHz Processor with one core, 2 GB RAM, 7 GB Storage
macOS: OS X 10.6, 1 GHz processor with one core, 2 GB RAM, 7 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : 1 GHz Processor with one core, 2 GB RAM, 7 GB Storage
- Platforms: Windows OS, macOS, Linux + Steam OS
- Release Date: 16 September 2004
- Publisher: Nevrax
- You can play and download this game free.
- The game doesn't require your computer to be a high tech machine.
- You will able to play this game at almost every operating systems.
- The game has very good sandbox features.
- Graphics are not good.
- The game has been released in 2004 but we believe that it didn't go further much after 2004.
- Many complaints for staff by gamers.
Ryzom is a sandbox MMORPG game that can be played on Windows OS, macOS and Steam + Linux. You can obtain the game from the official webpage of the game and Steam. It is free to play.
Ryzom is a nice game that you can build and create things. It has open world and sandbox factors in the game. Since it is an indie and a free game, we recommend you to not to expect much from the game for graphics and other stuff. There are many praises about crafting system by gamers on Steam and other review websites. Unfortunately there are not much online players on the game and developers of the game are not caring much for Ryzom. The game has got any good update for graphics and connectivity after it released. You can take a look below for learning more about gameplay of Ryzom.
This is a good review and guideline video for Ryzom:
You can click on Ryzom’s pictures below to enlarge them:
You can watch the trailer of Ryzom below: