- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Intel Pentiım Dual CPU E2160 1.80 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS, 20 GB Sotage.
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 16 July 2015
- Publisher: My.com
- Skyforge is free to play and download. You can get the set up file of the game from the official website of Skyforge and you can also get it from Steam.
- We like the combat system of the game.
- The graphics of the game are excellent.
Click Here to Vote
Skyforge is a free to play game. The game genre is Sci-fi MMORPG with fantasy factors. It is playable on PlayStation 4 and Windows operating system at the moment.
There is not races on Skyforge and you will be in human form when you start to play the game. You can select your appearance on the game with character creation. You can set up your character’s gender, body type, body features, hair style & color, face shape, skin color, eye shape & color, nose & jaw shape, clothes, earring, headwear, etc. Then you will start to game with tutorial tasks. You can get more information about the game with the gameplay video below.
There are three kind of classes on Skyforge. These are damage classes, support classes and tank classes:
- Damage Classes: These classes are generally based on damage dealt to opponent significantly.
- Cyromancer: They use power of the ice against their opponents and they freeze them. They can also slow down their targets from the range.
- Archer: Archer is another damage class which can hurt their enemies from the range with their bow and arrows. They can also use special kind of arrows to hurt more their enemies.
- Berserker: Berserkes are melee fighters however their damage dealt to enemies is very high. They can also be tanky at the battlefield.
- Kinetic: Kinetics have a special gauntlet to damage their enemies.
- Necromancer: Necromancers are known class of role-playing games. They have similar specs on Skyforge too, however they have a modern looking on the game.. They can reise undead creatures and they can also heal their units which they have summoned.
- Slayer: Slayers are a kind of assassins of Skyforge. They are very quick and enemies can detect them hardly. They use razor sharp as the weapon.
- Gunner: Gunners have a long-ranged weapons and they eliminate their targets with rockets and plasma.
- Warlock/Witch: Warlocks (male)/Witches (female) harm their enemies with dark magic. They use curse spells, summon creatures against their enemies.
- Monks: Monks are agile melee fighters of Skyforge realm.
- Tank Classes: These classes are generally based on tank the damage of the opponent with armor, resistances, etc.
- Paladin: Paladin is a known class of RP games. They are very defensive and resistant with their skills and they can be also offensive. They can also shield their allies on the battlefield.
- Knight: Unlike Palandins, Knights can be very good at counter attacks. They have also ability to block attacks of enemies.
- Support Classes: Support classes are generally based on stop/slow down enemies and support allies with multiple healing and shielding skills.
- Lightbinder: Lightbinders can slow down their enemies and support their enemies with shield skills.
- Alchemists: They are they most interesting class of Skyforge. They can support their allies multiple ways but they can also be quite agressive with their acidic and fire attacks.
You can watch the gameplay video of Skyforge below:
Click on Skyforge screenshots to enlarge them:
You can watch the latest trailer of Skyforge below.