- Minimum Requirements (Browser): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser (Edgebee Official Website, Kongragate, Armor Games)
- Release Date: 16 August 2010
- Publisher: Edgebee Studios
Click Here to Vote
Sorcery QuestFree to Play
- Sorcery Quest is a free game to play. There are still paid items on the game which you can purchase with real money.
- The game concept is nice and unique.
- The game getting aged day by day. There should be a serious update for graphics of the game.
Sorcery Quest is a good MMO Strategy RPG that you can play on official website of Edgebee, Kongregate and Armor Games. The game is free to play. There is not a mobile version of the game at the moment. The game is one of the first games which Edgebee developed and there are still players who are playing Sorcery Quest.
Click here to review Sorcery Quest and let other gamers know about the game.
Sorcery Quest Gameplay
You will start to game with creating a party after you register. You can select 4 kind of adventuring party or you can select classes on your own. Game gives you 4 options:
- The royal guard: Defensive and melee units
- The mercenaries: There are melee and range units on this party.
- The wanderers: A party which has been created with range units.
- The devastators: Very offensive individuals.
If you want to pick your own party members, click on Create your own button. There are multiple classes in the game:
- Fighters – Melee
- Soldier: A unit which focuses on combat skills. They are very good at melee weapons.
- Barbarian: Barbarians are very offensive creatures.
- Guard: These units have a strong defense and they protect your party.
- Monk: Monks are melee units and they don’t use armor and weapons.
- Rogues – Melee & Range
- Archer: These are bowmen who inflicts damage their enemies from the range.
- Thief: Thieves are units like assassins. They do massive damage with their sharp knives but they are not defensive.
- Engineer: These units are using machines while they are fighting.
- Musketeer: A melee unit with high agility which protects them from damages of their opponents.
- Evoker: These Egyptian looking units are doing good damage their enemies with their magic. However they are not defensive.
- Healer: Healers are not good at range and melee attacks but they heal your party members.
- Illusionist: These units are good at confusing their enemies.
- Bards: They play instruments and effect their enemies with their magic.
After you create your party with these classes, you will be ready to the enter game. There will be a short tutorial for you. It is about creating your party and how to go to adventures. When you complete the tutorial you will able to start to the game on your own. You can take quests from temples, sellers, people from Inn on the game. You can also head to woods of the city and hunt creatures there. You will able to train your party members in the city woods. This is a good way to strengthen your squad at the beginning of the game. You will need to have 2500 gold to join to arena and participate PvP.