- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 98, Intel Pentium II 400 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM, 1.5 GB Storage, 8 MB graphic card
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Available but no official statement about minimum requirements for Linux
- Platforms: Windows OS, Linux
- Release Date: 24 September 1997
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- There are many free servers of Ultima Online on internet. You can always play this game free on free servers. If you would like to play it on Electronic Arts severs, you can try it with trial account for 14 days.
- The game is 20 year-old and it is still alive with many online players.
- EA is providing good support for the game.
- Graphics of the game is outdated and need improvement.
- There is not any good tutorial for the game at the beginning of the game. It doesn't help much to newcomers.
Click Here to Vote
Ultima Online (also known as UO) is one of the oldest MMORPG games of the internet world and it is published by Electronic Arts. You can play the game on Microsoft Windows OS and mac OS. If you play the game EA servers, you will need to pay for your account. However there is still 14 days trial for the game. You can get it from the official website of the game.
Ultima Online Gameplay
After you install the game to your computer, you will need to download about 1.2 GB files. When you complete the download you will able to start to the game. You can select two races on the game and they are Elves and Human. You can also be Gargoyle on the game but you can only do it with Change Race Token. After you select your race, there will be several profession options for you. The positive thing about professions, you can customize your profession on the game. There is not too much options for the appearance but still there are some. You will start to the game without a tutorial. That can be a little bit hard for you to get use to play this game at first. But you can do it
The game is looking like Diablo II. If you ever played that, you will also play Ultima Online easily. So the game is very good for old school gamers. It is one of the oldest online games which is still active. The game is 20 year-old now and there are still many players of the game.
Can You Play This Game Free?
Ultima Online servers are generally called shards. If you Google “Ultima Online Free Shards” or “UO Free Shards” you are going to find many free opportunities.
You can check video below which is useful for newbies of the game:
You can click on Ultima Online screenshots below:
The official Ultima Online trailer: