World of Warcraft
- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 OS, Intel Core 2 Duo E8500, nVidia GeForce GT 440, 2 GB RAM, 45 GB Storage
macOS: Mac OS X 10.10, Intel Core i5-750, 4 GB RAM, 45 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS, macOS
- Release Date: 23 November 2004
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
World of Warcraft$14.99
- There is a free trial of the game which will help you to understand it is worth to purchase or not.
- There are various classes and race options on WoW.
- The game storyline is very good and it helps to game for keep users play it.
- There are many online players on World of Warcraft.
- Graphics are very good.
Click Here to Vote
World of Warcraft is a famous fantasy MMORPG that you can play. The game is a paid service and it is available for Windows OS and macOS. There is a free trial of the game. You can try the game before you purchase it.
World of Warcraft Gameplay
There are races in two groups in world of warcraft. These groups are Horde and Alliance:
- Night Elf
- Blood Elf
You can select one of these races and you can start to the game after you select classes. These are available classes on the game:
Warrior, Demon Hunter, Hunter,Rogue, Priest, Death Knight, Shaman, Warlock, Druid, Mage, Monk, Paladin
Here is the informative video about selecting classes on World of Warcraft and there is detailed information about the gameplay of World of Warcraft.
There are 5 screenshots of World of Warcraft below and you can click on them to enlarge.
You can watch the official cinematic trailer of World of Warcraft below. The video has been published by the official Youtube channel of World of Warcraft.