Xsyon - Prelude
- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 7 operating system, Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 processor, 4 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 8800 GT, 4 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 30 December 2014
- Publisher: Notorious Games
Click Here to Vote
Xsyon - Prelude$29.99
- It is the first official game of Notorious Games and they provide good support and updates for the game.
- The game has some potential.
- There are some online players on the game and they are very helpful to newcomers.
- Xsyon - Prelude is still at development and it is not finished yet.
- Players are very helpful on the game but the game need more players for a better player community.
- The game is very hard to play. Survival expectations is very high from you.
Xsyon – Prelude is a game in development mode yet. You can purchase early access of the game from the official website of Xsyon and you can also purchase it from Steam. The game is a sandbox MMORPG. You will need to create your own home, find food, find resources on this game. The game is similar with Life is Feudal and Wurm Online a little bit. Unlike of these two games, Xsyon has not any medieval factors.
Xsyon – Prelude Gameplay
There is a good tutorial at the beginning of the game for newcomers. However if you close the tutorial accidentally you won’t able to reach it again on the game. So be careful while you are checking tutorials of the game. As same as any other sandbox builder games, you will need to collect resources on this game. Resources means a lot to you since you will able to create anything with them. The gameplay of Xsyon is a little bit hard and you can gain these resources very hard on the game. The main complaints about the game is about gathering resources. You can watch the video below for learning more about the gameplay.
Xsyon – Prelude gameplay video below with newbie tutorial and how to play tutorial:
Xsyon – Prelude screenshots
Official Xsyon trailer for early access: