- Minimum Requirements: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser, Facebook, Windows OS, Mac OS, Chrome Webstore
- Release Date: 31th October 2012
- Publisher: AB Fula Fisken
- 100% Free to Play.
- It provides a unique space game experience for their users.
- There are many online people on the game. You can chat with them and get a good guidance from other players.
- Fighting against other spaceships online is quite fine.
- It is available at multiple platforms.
- Disconnected several times from the game.
- Controlling the spaceship can get quite harder with current movement options.
Click Here to Vote
Astroflux is a space game that you can play on Chrome Webstore, Kongregate, Armor Games, Browser, Facebook, Windows OS, and Mac OS. The game is 100% free to play.
You will start to the game with selecting a spaceship (vessel). Each vessels have different stats.
Health: It shows how many health point spaceship has. It will be useful for tanking damages from enemy ships.
Armor: It shows how much your ship defensive. It also helpful for tanking damages of enemy ships.
Shield: Protective barrier which you can use on battles. It is another factor for tanking damages.
Speed: It shows your ships fastness. It will be useful for defence and offense and also manoeuvre.
Weapons: Each vessels have different kind of weapons.
You are going to get missions from the system while you are playing the game. We recommend you to begin with these missions. You will need to move with “W, A, D” hot keys in the game and left click (or SPACE button in your keyboard) will allow you to shoot enemies. You can move while you are shooting your enemies and try avoid attacks of enemies. There is also PvP area of the game where you can battle with other players. We don’t recommend you to do it before getting stronger in the game.