- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: (Chrome) Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: N/A
Windows Mobile : N/A
- Platforms: Browser, MUD Clients = Windows OS
- Release Date: 1994
- Publisher: CyberASSAULT
Click Here to Vote
- CyberASSAULT MUD is free to play and there is not anything that you can purchase with real cash on the game.
- The game is very good for those who likes Role Playing and text gaming.
- CyberASSAULT MUD is a 23 year-old game.
- You can play the game on Browser and Windows OS (with MUD clients).
- If you don't like text games, we don't recommend this game.
- MUD games are hard to play. If you are beginner at these games, it will take your sometime to understand how to play these games fully.
CyberASSAULT MUD is a Sci-fi text-based MUD game that you can play on Browser and MUD Clients (Windows OS). The game has a good concept with unique skills and classes.
CyberASSAULT MUD Gameplay
MUD games are hard to play. However you can find multiple tutorials on youtube about MUD games. You can meet new people and role play with them on this game. Generally these games are in English language. At the least you need to know English for playing CyberASSAULT MUD. Otherwise we recommend you to try another game with graphics. The game is 100% text-based game. You are not going to see any graphics on the game and you will do all things with the text. Triggers, variables and aliases will help you to play the game easier.
We couldn’t detect any gameplay video for CyberASSAULT. You can check screenshots below.
You can click on screenshots below:
Trailer is not available for this game.