- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 OS, 700 MHz processor, 3D Graphic Card, 150 MB Storage, 512 MB RAM,
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 21 December 2001
- Publisher: Palestar Inc.
Click Here to Vote
- DarkSpace is free to play and you can download the game from multiple resources from internet.
- Spaceship battles are looking awesome.
- The game is 16 year-old but the player community is still alive. However it is not very active.
- The game is a good old school science fiction space game.
- Outdated graphics.
- Newcomers are not getting help much. There is not any good tutorial of DarkSpace.
DarkSpace is a Sci-Fi space game that you can play on Microsoft Windows OS platforms. It is 16 year old and it has old school graphics and mechanics. However PvP is still fun on the game. A computer with 700 MHz processor and Windows 2000 OS will be enough to play this game. Since we had hard times with taking screenshots of the game, we won’t able to provide any pictures of the game for you on here. You can still take a look at the gameplay video for getting more information about appearance of the game.
There are three colonies that you can select on the beginning of the game. We recommend you to read the specs of these colonies before join them. After you make your selection, you will able to pick one of spaceships in the list. There are many ships with different specialities. Pick one of them which will suit your character on the game and then you will begin to the game. Unfortunately there is not any tutorial for newcomers on DarkSpace. However there will be a small briefing about the game. There is a tutorial video below about selecting a ship on DarkSpace.
The short gameplay video below is quite useful for those who will begin to the game soon. It will give you an idea about ship selection.
We are sorry, we cannot provide screenshots of Darkspace at the moment.
Fun made trailer for DarkSpace.