Galaxy Online II
- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: N/A
- Platforms: Browser
- Release Date: 29 August 2012
- Publisher: IGG Games
Click Here to Vote
Galaxy Online II$0
- Creating your own war spaceship is a good idea. You can use all equipment you research on the ship you want to create.
- You need to make a good war and building strategy on the game.
- Building a space base on Galaxy Online II is fun.
- IGG Games providing good support for their games.
- The game is a little bit complicated and you will need time to get use to features of the game.
- There is a very basic tutorial of the game. When you start to the game, there will be tutorial button for you which will give specific tasks but you will be alone. There is not any NPC who will introduce the game for you.
- There is not any mobile version of Galaxy Online II, but you can play Galaxy Online 3 on Android and iOS.
- There is not any way to register to the game but Facebook.
Galaxy Online II is a strategy Sci-Fi game that you can play on browser. The game is free to play and it is available on official website of I Got Games and also on Kongregate.
Galaxy Online II GamePlay
You will start to Galaxy Online II with picking a username for yourself. Please select an appropriate name if you don’t want to get banned from the game. You can click on tutorial button at the left screen of the game to begin to your quests and learn about the game. You will get many rewards with completing tutorial tasks. While you are doing tutorials, you will learn how to upgrade your buildings, how to construct a new building, how to battle against enemies and how to place your spaceship. You can also create your own spaceships and you can design them on Galaxy Online II.
The game will look a little bit complicated while you are doing tutorial tasks, however you will get use to features of the game day by day. As same as many other strategy games, you will need to care for your buildings on this game too. You will able to get more resources and create stronger units with upgrading your buildings. There are also science researches. You can improve your abilities and also spaceship abilities with these skills.
You can easilt get an account from Galaxy Online II and there is only way to get an account. You won’t able to register with a username, email and password.
If you like Sci-Fi strategy games, you should give a try to Galaxy Online II. Castle Clash: The New Adventure also published by the same developer (IGG Games).