- Minimum Requirements (Windows): Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser, Google Chrome, Facebook
- Release Date: 10th December 2012
- Publisher: Sublinet - Sweet Nitro
Click Here to Vote
- Real time battles is always fun and you will experience such battles on Nova Raider.
- There is full screen option in the game and graphics are nice.
- You can play this game in many different languages.
- There is not a mobile version of the game.
Nova Raider is a popular space game which you can play with browser. The game is available at Kongregate, official website of the game, Chrome Web Store.
Nova Raider Gameplay
You will start Nova Raider with some tutorial quests. We recommend you to follow these quests for learning the game faster and you will also level up faster on the game with the help of tutorials. You will unlock some galaxies after you get some levels and you will also unlock arena after level 5. We don’t recommend you to go to Arena until you strengthen your spaceship. You will need to eliminate other spaceships on galaxies and collect uranium. Uranium is very important to upgrade your weapon and equipment technology. You will also need uranium to purchase new ships on the game. There are many kind of spaceships you will purchase on Nova Raider. You will need to unlock them with levelling. Uranium and stars are the main currency of the game. You will able to buy new equipment with these items on the game. Resources are already important to get bonus stats. Resources are crystal, plutonium, deuterium and iridium. You can loot these resources from the space. You don’t need to attack other spaceships to get these resources. It is very easy game to play and you are going to enjoy it if you like space war games.
You can fight against other players on Arena in real time. However it’s not recommended to go there early. Before you go to arena check your equipment carefully. While you battle with players, you can also collect some bonuses from the arena.