- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: N/A
- Platforms: Browser, Facebook
- Release Date: 06 July 2015
- Publisher: Restoration Project
- Project Restoration is one of games which has a unique concept.
- The game is a little bit complicated but it is very creative.
- Graphics are good.
- It is available on Kongregate and Facebook.
- It is free to play.
- Project Restoration is not available on Google Play and App Store.
- Energy drain is very fast on the game.
Click Here to Vote
Restoration Project is a browser game that you can play on Facebook and Kongregate. It is free to play and it has a unique concept. You will need to restore the world with robots and create your base on the game.
Project Restoration Gameplay
Restoration Project is a game that you will need to create your base from residuals of the world. There are only robots now and you will need to use them. You will see many piles of garbage, head of tyre casings, broken trees, dry bushes on the game. You will lose energy while you are cleaning them but also you will gain some resources. You will able to create new buildings on your base with these resources.
You can also gather some plants while you are exploring your lands and you will able to plant them later.
There are many multiplayer events on the game that you can play and there are also many kind of items, units and buildings on the world.
Couldn’t detect any trailer of Project Restoration. You can still watch the informative video below.