Star Trek Timelines
- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
Android: Version 4.1 and up
iPad and iPhone: Version iOS 8.0 and higher
Windows OS: (FB Gameroom) Windows 7, Intel Core i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel Integrated Graphics, 4 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
- Platforms: Browser, Facebook, FB Gameroom = Windows OS, Android, iOS
- Release Date: 14 January 2016
- Publisher: Disruptor Beam
Star Trek Timelines$0
- Star Trek Timelines is free to play but you can still purchase items through to game shop.
- The game is available on iTunes, Google Play and Facebook.
- There are nice graphics of the game but effects of battle are not in very high standards.
- Battles could be better on the game. Somehow it didn't look very realistic to us.
Click Here to Vote
Star Trek Timelines Gameplay
Star Trek Timelines is a nice science fiction game that you can play on Facebook, official website of Disruptor Beam, FB Gameroom, iOS and Android. The game has got many good reviews from its users on Google Play and iTunes. You will have famous crew of Star Trek on the game and you will start your adventure. You will fight against enemies of federation and you will need to complete to missions on galaxies and planets. There is a good battle screen of the game and you will like 3D Battles on the game. We believe that graphics could be better but it is satisfying when we compare it with other Science Fiction games.
You will have choose your crew at the beginning of the game and their stats will be similar to each other. There are abilities of your crew. You will need to select a crew member for each quests and missions. (Sometimes multiple) It is recommended to use your best crew for the job. The game is very easy to play and you will enjoy with it. It has been developed by devs of Game of Thrones Ascent. You can find more information on gameplay video below.
We believe that Disruptor Beam has made a good job after Game of Thrones Ascent experience with developing Star Trek Timelines.