Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or equal AMD processor, Microsoft Windows XP Operating System, 2 GB RAM, 256 MB Graphic Card
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 20 December 2011
- Publisher: BioWare
Click Here to Vote
Star Wars: The Old Republic$0
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is free to play and download. You can still purchase premium account from the official website of the game.
- It is fun to play the game.
- We like PVP battles of the game.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is a science fiction space game. It is free to play and you can play this game on Windows operating systems.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Gameplay
There will be two options for you to select at the beginning of the game. You can select The Galactic Republic or Sith Empire. The Galactic Republic is a democratic federation on the game. Sith Empire is a militaristic empire. You can select different classes at each factions…
Factions & Classes
- The Galactic Republic (Races: Human, Miraluka, Twi’lek, Zadrak, Mirialan)
- Smuggler: Smuggler is a dangerous class with their stealth and sneak abilities. They are dexterous and fast.
- Jedi Knight: They use Force to eliminate their targets on Star Wars. They use light sabers and they are also good at hand-to-hand combat.
- Troopers: Unlike Jedi Knights, they use range weapons on the battlefield and they have strong armor for tanking damage.
- Jedi Consular: Jedi Consulars are a good healer and combatant. They are individuals who have mastered the secrets of the Force.
- Sith Empire (Races: Zabrak, Human, Twi’lek, Rattataki, Sith)
- Sith Inquisitor: Sith Inquisitors can use Force Lightning against their foes. They have also skills for slowing down their enemies.
- Bounty Hunter: Bounty Hunters can use many kind of weapons and shields to reach their goals on the game.
- Sith Warrior: Sith Warriors are use the dark side of the Force. They are strong warriors of the Empire and they use dual light sabers in battlefield.
- Imperial Agent: Agents are suitable class for assassination on the game. Their stealth, snipe and dart abilities make their work easy for assassinate.
You can select one of these classes and begin to your adventure on Star Wars: The Old Republic.
You can watch the gameplay video below to understand facts of the Star Wars: The Old Republic and how to play the game.
Star Wars: The Old Republic screenshoots:
Cinematic trailers of Star Wars: The Old Republic: