Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade
- Minimum Requirements:
Android: Version 4.0.3 and up
iPad and iPhone: Version iOS 8.0 and up
Windows OS: Windows 7, Intel Core i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel Integrated Graphics, 4 GB Storage
- Platforms: Windows OS = Facebook Gameroom, iOS, Android
- Release Date: November 2015
- Publisher: Pixel Toys
Click Here to Vote
Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade$0
- A war robot game with unique concept. You will love to play this game.
- Awesome graphics and gameplay experience.
- Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade is free to play and free to download. You can still purchase items with cash in the game.
- The game is available on Facebook Gameroom, Google Play and App Store.
- It is about 630 MB. You don't need to spend too much time for download.
- Multiple language options.
Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade is a nice sci-fi robot game. The game is free to download on Facebook Gameroom, Google Play and App Store. You can play it on Android devices, iPhone and iPad devices and also any computer with Windows 7. You can check the minimum requirements at info box above.
Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade Gameplay
Warhammer 40,000 Freeblade is a fun game that you can play. You will manage a war robot on the game and fight against enemy creatures. You can download game for PC on Facebook Gameroom. The game is about 600 MB and there are multiple language options for the game. You will able to play it on your own language.
Following the missions of the game is the best way for levelling on the game, you will also obtain important resources for that. Don’t worry about your equipment, when you have better equipment in your inventory, the system will warn you to wear that. You can also use auto-wear option to equip your better items on your robot. To have better items, you can complete quests on the map.
There are also events on the game which can be a good opportunity for players. You can receive many rewards from daily events. First entry to events is free but then you will need to pay gold coins to enter them
You will need to fight against other players on PvP mode. You will also need to fight against enemy units. Killing units on the arena will increase your rage and you will able to make effective attacks against other player. If you would like other player to lose rage, you will need to target & fire on him/her.