Online Soccer Manager (OSM)
- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
Android: Version 4.1 and up
iPad and iPhone: Version iOS 9.0 and up
Windows OS: (FB Gameroom) Windows 7, Intel Core i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel Integrated Graphics, 4 GB
Windows Mobile : N/A
- Platforms: Browser, Facebook, FB Gameroom = Windows OS, Android, iOS
- Release Date: 7 April 2004
- Publisher: Gamebasics
Click Here to Vote
Online Soccer Manager (OSM)$0
- Online Soccer Manager (OSM) is a game which exists about 13 years. Dutch dev Gamebasics is providing good support for the game.
- There are thousands of players who are playing OSM.
- There are many language options on the game.
- The game has good reviews on Google Play and App Store.
- It is available on many platforms. Playable on Facebook, FB Gameroom, Android, Browser, iPhone and iPad.
- Training option could be team-wide.
Online Soccer Manager is a football management game. You can pick a real team from any league on the world, start managing it. The game is available on FB Gameroom, Facebook, Official website of the game, Android and iPhone devices. You will enjoy to play it if you like football games.
Online Soccer Manager Gameplay
OSM is an easy game to play. There will be a tutorial for you on the game after you get an account. We will give you a few tips on here for you about the gameplay of OSM.
- Take a look at Rooster section on team menu. Check your all players on the list and their abilities. Make your formation for your squad until you transfer better players for your team.
- You can setup your tactics on “Tactics” section of Team menu. You can select playing style of your team, forward – midfield – defense players behaviors, pressing – style – tempo percentages, marking options, etc.
- Specialists is another important section for you. Pick one of the best footballers of your club for penalty , free kick and corners. We recommend experienced players for captain status.
- You can see some nice players on “Transfer List” section of the game. Keep checking this section to get cheap and good footballers for your club.
- You can train your goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and strikers on training ground. Unfortunately you will able to train one footballer per a training type. There is no training for team-wide.
- There is also “Friendly” section on Training Ground menu. You can make friendly matches with local teams of your country on here.
- You can see your fixtures, standings, cup matches and all incoming matches on “Games” menu of the game.
You can watch a short gameplay video of Online Soccer Manager (OSM) below.
You can check screenshots of OSM below. Please click to enlarge them.
You can watch official Online Soccer Manager (OSM) trailer below.