- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser, Facebook
- Release Date: 6 January 2006
- Publisher: Tacticsoft
Click Here to Vote
- Multiple game versions in a same concept. Such as strategy war, strategy sci-fi, strategy fantasy.
- You can play this game at multiple platforms. There are also iOS and Android versions of the game.
- Developers are taking care of their games and updating it very often.
- Graphics could be better.
Battle Dawn is a game platform that you can play Strategic Sci-Fi, Strategic Fantasy and Strategic War games. All games are in same concept with different looking. There is an Android version of the game however we will review it another page since it looks different than browser version. You can play Battle Dawn’s browser version on Kongregate, official website of the game and Armor Games. It is free to play.
Please click here to review Battle Dawn.
Battle Dawn Gameplay
You can start to game without registering if you connect it on official website of the game. You will need to register later during the tutorial. You can select three type of games. These are:
- Mars: Sci-Fi Strategy War
- Earth: War Strategy (Current World)
- Fantasy: Role-Play Strategy
All games are similar to each other. You will need resources buildings, upgrade your base and buildings and create units. Buildings and other units are also similar.
There is a useful tutorial at the beginning of the game that will help you about usage of the map, upgrading buildings, creating buildings, create your castle or base, creating resource buildings, etc. Resources are important for you as same as many other strategy games, so we recommend you to focus on resources before building units. You can play on the real world map on Earth. You can build your base on your favourite place of the world and try defend it.
In Mars, you will have science fiction units and buildings and in fantasy you will build and create fantasy stuff.
There will be missions in the left side of the game screen. You can click on these missions to learn more about the game and learn features of it. If you don’t want to do these missions, you can disable it.