- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP, 512 MB Ram, 1GHz CPU
Windows Mobile : N/A
- Platforms: Browser, R2Games Client, Facebook
- Release Date: 23 May 2017
- Publisher: R2Games
Click Here to Vote
- The game has awesome graphics and unique design. We like the combination of strategy, card and fantasy factors on the game.
- The new class Destroyer is very nice. We like to gameplay of the game with Destroyer.
- It is free to play but you can still purchase item.
- Free items and many precious rewards are available on the game.
Copia is a new fantasy strategy-card game that you can play on Facebook, R2Games Client and official website of R2Games. The game is free to play. You will find many unique features and designs with this design of R2Games.
There are 4 classes that you can join after you register to Copia. You can pick one of these classes and begin to the game:
- Warrior: Warriors are tanky classes with high HP and defenses.
- Mage: Mages can make areal damages and their damage can be high. However their HP is lower than other classes.
- Archer: Archers attack their enemies from the range.
- Destroyer: Destroyers are a nice and unique class. They are a combination of magic and machine and they have very stylish looking.
After you pick your class, a nice story will be with you. If you like stories, we recommend you to read it. However there is still an option for skip it. Then you will start to tutorial of the game. The game’s tutorial is looking like many other adventure games. If you played games like Chrono Wars, Wartune or League of Angels, you will able to understand to how to play Copia. The game has many unique features. Especially we like the Destroyer class much of the game. Warrior, Mage and Archer has also unique skills.
You need to level up on the game for unlocking some features of the game.
You can see your inventory, rank, title and skills with clicking on character button. You can also enhance your equipment with a single click after you enter to character section of the game.
In the Card section, you can see your squad and see options for upgrading your units. You can edit your squad’s formation if you ever have any strong unit. You will able to draw cards in this section of the game too. Card draws will cost you diamonds and golds. You will have better chance to get good cards with diamonds.
A gameplay video of Copia is coming soon.
Screenshots from Copia (Please click on pictures to enlarge.):
Trailer is not available yet.