- Minimum Requirements:
Browser: Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: N/A
- Platforms: Browser, Facebook
- Release Date: 24 November 2014
- Publisher: Ten Square Games
Click Here to Vote
- Jungle Wars is free to play and it's available on Facebook, Kongregate and official website of the game.
- It is a fun strategy game and it is easy to play.
- Multiple languages are available on the game.
- Developers are updating the game often.
- There is not any mobile application of the game. You won't able to play it iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Jungle Wars is a strategy game which you can play on Armor Games, Kongregate, official website of the game and Facebook. Unfortunately there is not any mobile version of this game on Google Play or App Store. It is free to play.
Jungle Wars GamePlay
The game has a similar concept with many other strategy games. Build resource buildings, create your army and attack the enemy… Resources buildings are important for you. We recommend you to upgrade these buildings if you ever find any chance. The tutorial will help you at the beginning of the game. Follow the tutorial until it ends. It will help you a lot for learning how to play the game. After you are done with tutorial, there will be a quest tracker at the right of game screen. We recommend you to track all quests there. It will help you to get lots of resources and experience. There will also be good rewards. You will also unlock some abilities and features of the game with upgrading buildings.
If you have played a browser strategy game before you can easily understand how to handle battles. You need to place your army in a strategic position and attack opponents town. You can get better warriors with upgrading summon building.
You can watch the video below for understanding gameplay of Jungle Wars better.