- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows Vista, Dual Core processor with 2.4 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 graphic cards, 7.5 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 1 April 2013
- Publisher: Reverie World Studios
- Kingdom Wars is free to play and available only on Steam.
- The gameplay is fun.
- Builder facts is quite entertaining. You will create your city on the game and build a large castle.
- Graphics are very good.
- Player community of Kingdom Wars is almost dead. There are not much active players of the game.
- The game is a little bit buggy and this bugs haven't fixed by the support for a long time.
Click Here to Vote
Kingdom Wars is a medieval strategy game that is available only on Steam. You can play the game only on Windows operating system. You will able to build your own kingdom and city on the game. The game publisher is Reverie World Studios at the moment. The game is not available on the official website anymore. The game also known as Dawn of Fantasy however the publisher has changed the game name after some serious updates.
Kingdom Wars Gameplay
You will need to create a new city at the beginning of the game and select a faction for your city. There are 3 available options on the game. These options are Men, Elves and Orcs. After you select your race, you will need to select a region and a trait which will suit to your city plans. Now you are ready to begin the game. Unfortunately despite of very good gameplay and unique features, it is abandoned and the player community is very passive. You are not going to find many online players on the game.
You can watch the beginner guideline of Kingdom Wars below:
No screenshots available for Kingdom Wars at the moment.
Kingdom Wars official trailer: